It’s Time to Stand out from the Crowd. Unleash your Potential!
Become a Full-time Funeral Preplanning Counsellor with Canada’s most innovative preneed funding and marketing company. This highly satisfying position is about helping individuals pre-plan their funeral and prepare for one of life’s most traumatic events.
- Increased income with unlimited earning potential
- Quality preplanning leads from proven marketing systems
- Access to extended health care benefits
- One-on-one, field-based training
- Af flexible work schedule
We have relationships with family owned and operated funeral homes; serious about their preneed program and looking for you, in:
- Grand Falls-Windsor, Newfoundland
- Kawartha Lakes, Ontario
- North Bay, Ontario
- St. John’s, Newfoundland
- Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Various locations throughout the Greater Toronto Area, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
Applicants interested in applying for this role should be an excellent communicator, driven to achieve results and not afraid to step outside of their comfort zone. A polished professional appearance and reliable transportation are required. Previous funeral experience is a definite asset and Ontario applicants must hold a valid Funeral Director or Funeral Pre-Planner license. Successful candidates must hold a life insurance license or we will pay for your expenses to obtain one.
Are You Ready for a Change? Let us Know.
~ All responses will be held in the strictest of confidence. ~